VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
38 y/o mother w/ male partner. Currently having issues as partner has begun to raise offspring to an ominivorous diet.
Here seeking advice.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Welcome!

I'm sure you'll find plenty of others in the same situation!

I'm 30, btw...
I'm not in your situation exactly, but my mother is a Baptist, and my father is an Atheist.

They worried over what they were each teaching me, but what left the greatest impression on me, and shaped the person who I am today, is observing how they were with EACH OTHER, and how they handled their differences within their relationship.

As a child that had parents with different views, I'm willing to bet that regardless of what is on your children's plate, it is how you and your partner handle the situation that will have the greatest impact on their lives and how they handle situations as adults.

·
Banned
11 Posts
I too am new to this site, and online forums all together. Your situtation is difficult, but hang in there. You are the women, you should take control of your house, and family.

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegveg18 View Post

I too am new to this site, and online forums all together. Your situtation is difficult, but hang in there. You are the women, you should take control of your house, and family.
No one should have *control* in a house or family, it's a give and take with your PARTNER.

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
Quote:

I respectfully reject your opinion.
Good luck having a blissful family

·
Banned
11 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post

Good luck having a blissful family
We've been married for almost 4 months, I'd say we don't need luck. We are practically the best match ever. He is allowed to do what he wants, after he asks.

Please don't judge my relationship.

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
Quote:

We've been married for almost 4 months, I'd say we don't need luck. We are practically the best match ever. He is allowed to do what he wants, after he asks.

Please don't judge my relationship.
I didn't judge, I honestly wished you well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.