VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I've just registered here, following a link from the IVU to Veggie Boards Germany. I haven't read enough of this yet to know if you're all in Germany or not. I'm just over the border in France, and moved here from Australia a week ago.

I don't speak French or German (yet!).

Was actually trying to do a search for vegan wines in either France or Germany, so if anyone knows of any, I'd be happy to hear from you.

I'm mid 30s, have been vegetarian for 22 years and a dietary vegan for 8 months (still working on giving away the last items of wool clothing).

·
Registered
885 Posts
many people here from all over the world. From what I have seen, lots of canadians, lots of americans, lots of euopeans, and of course people from other areas. everyone seems very nice!!

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
UK here/(UK born) and wonderimg if Swami has any interest in Germany or is my hunch you might just a mis-address or mis-understanding!... Let me know either way, so maybe we'd be able to share something about that thing in common, even though its been decades since I set foot in Germany, BUT as you see in my signature, I am at very least trying to learn the language
(if that interests you) that;; and Japanese.

Anyway, hi. IVU is a good international 'signpost' site, and we are no less international here

Hello!
& welcome....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.