VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I just joined, and found your forum, thanks to googling 'vegetarian forums'. I'm glad to have found you guys. For the new year, I went veg, and someday plan on going vegan. I'm a member of PETA, but I also have to say I do not advocate or support everything they do.

I live in Moncton, NB, Canada, and am looking to chat with Vegetarian people in the area. So either PM me, or leave a message on this board- I'd love to chat.

Thanks. ^^

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Hello, and good luck. You'll find that there are loads of people on here who will answer any questions that you have, and give you the support you need.

Why is every Canadian I know veg*n?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratemoon View Post

Hello, and good luck. You'll find that there are loads of people on here who will answer any questions that you have, and give you the support you need.

Why is every Canadian I know veg*n?
Hehe, and yet I don't know any.

Is must be something to do with us being more peaceful. -Giggles-

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetarianxx View Post

Hehe, and yet I don't know any.

Is must be something to do with us being more peaceful. -Giggles-
Hehe. You may be right there. Or perhaps all the Canadian veggie hippy types just come to Scotland to go to University!

·
Registered
349 Posts
best of luck going veggie! take it easy though... the journey of veg*nism is different for everyone.

again, good luck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, I really do appreciate it!

Veggie cooking is yummy! I had a delicious vegetarian lasagna last night.
I also didn't mention, I'm a member of the GLBT community- that would be the L part. Hehe.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts