VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
cool, thanks. though i joined and THEN realized i should've gotten you to refer me so you could make money off me. sorry

though looking at the link again maybe it is through referral

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
figured

i signed up with a few other survey sites and none of them have invited me for surveys yet
i was with one some time ago and they sent me invitations almost daily but i couldnt be bothered so i quit. now that i'm back there they haven't sent a single one

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I did one for Pinecone (UK) they paid £4. It arrived in the post inside a week and it was luncheon vouchers! But all the supermarkets take them in lieu of cash so that's fine with me.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
they haven't contacted me at all yet.

i dunno Tova, but some of the other pay sites i go to have an area where you can see your account total and there's usually a link to go ask for your check. some of them just keep collecting the cash in your account til you ask them to send it to you.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
www.money4surveys.com is a site that lists tons upon tons of sites where you can get paid for doing surveys, or take part in product research, and other fun stuff. i found most of them from there, courtesy of KC

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haven't seen a penny...Most of the surveys are based on demographic variables such as what industry one is employed with... I'm in IT so I get a lot of paid IT surveys. I don't even know about half the ****, but I research it and then wiggle my way through the survey. Also, other important demographics that increase the number of surveys are: head of household, married, at least one child, 4 year degree, incomes between 50K to 100K, sign up for everything they list that may interest you or is a hobby, have over 2 pcs, expert Internet user, been using the Internet for 5 plus years. I can go on and on, it took me awhile to get rolling, but I'm up around $50 dollars a week since October. Not a lot, but easy fun money. I made $1,250 in November, but most of that came as a grand prize winner ($1,000) from a survey I took with Elle. Surveys have been somewhat slow in December and beginning of January, but from what I've seen in the past its usually a slow down or retooling period. Lastly on the demographics, these companies do discriminate if you don't fit the mold. I usually "fit the mold" and tell them what they want to hear. Doing this is at your own discretion, but I've never had anyone check up on my profiles..lol..Oh,,,if a survey asks if you make purchase decisions regarding a business product always say YES. Those are the surveys where they generally pay good dollars....$40 or $50 bucks for about 15 minutes of your time. Hope this helps. KC

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh...sometimes I pose as my wife...LOL. They want a female they get a female. I BAD KC...

The best survey site of all comes from Austrialia...They have an extensive list for survey companies in America, Canada, and International, also check out the special interest category and see if your career fits with any of these companies. Tell Sue I said hi, she is a sweetie!!

www.surveysdownunder.com

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
that site still never comes up for me, i check it every couple of days and still haven't gotten through

·
Registered
131 Posts
that site doesn't like me at all D: tried signing up and it said i was already a member.. i go to try and send the password over and it says that the email address doesn't exist in their database.. -_-;

1 - 20 of 22 Posts