VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I'm reposting this in the right thread!! ahahaha

Just wanted to post and say hi!! Just went ovo-veggie about a week ago to see if I can control my LPR (silent reflux). I've been on meds for 8+ years and it's not getting any better!! I wasn't a huge meat eater but I was one none-the-less. I suspect milk and milk products are a big factor in my LPR as I would feel horrible after eating them, especially ice cream. I chose to keep eggs in my diet, for now, as I really enjoy them!! I only eat maybe 2 a week (organic, free range) and continue to bake with them. (I was a baker in a restaurant in my younger days....love to play with flour!!) I don't do soy but I just tried tempeh and it wasn't half bad. I may incorporate that into my diet maybe once a week. I also run anywhere from 2.5 to 5 miles most days and have found myself really enjoying my runs now!! I started running abut 3 years ago at the ripe age of 45 (ya'll can do the math...it's ok..hahahaha) and found it to be quite liberating, not to mention good for me!! So there ya have it! Nice to meet you all!!
~Tamara~

·
Give peas a chance
1,715 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.