VeggieBoards banner

New, not yet veg

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  GhostUser 
#1 ·
I'm considering vegetarianism, and using web sites and forums like this to figure out how I'm going to do it before I even start. I've made changes in my eating habits before that didn't last, so I need support if I'm going to make it this time.

I have goofy digestion problems occasionally (I'm only 18! Too young for health problems! lol), and am wondering if getting rid of the meat will help it. It's worth a try, right? I don't eat much meat as it is (I'd say less than the average meat-eating person) but I hear so many good things about vegetarian/vegan lifestyles and how they've helped people.

A little more info about me: I'm about to start my 2nd year of college. I'm a bioinformatics major. My interests are reading, Christianity, fish (just lost a tiny little zebra danio last night
) and computers. I live in New York state.

See less See more
#11 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by hopi100

Hi, may! Post early and often!
(And I, too, am sorry to hear about your fish. Zebra danios are great, aren't they?)
They really are! Mine discovered the bubbles from the bubble stone last night (only had them a few days) so now they swim into the bubbles and let the current push them across the tank, then swim right back in and do it again. They're so funny.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.