VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Don’t know what is going on but over last few months have slowly lost my taste for meat. I’m a huge animal lover and now every time I go to take a bite of meat my mind goes to the horrible treatment of animals, slaughter houses, hormones etc. and then I’m nauseous.
Anyway, I’m going with it and just leaving the meat off if my plate. I am hear to learn how to still get necessary nutrients without the meat. Thanks for letting me join the discussion!

·
Registered
Stromer ST-5 E-bike
4 Posts
Hi
Don’t know what is going on but over last few months have slowly lost my taste for meat. I’m a huge animal lover and now every time I go to take a bite of meat my mind goes to the horrible treatment of animals, slaughter houses, hormones etc. and then I’m nauseous.
Anyway, I’m going with it and just leaving the meat off if my plate. I am hear to learn how to still get necessary nutrients without the meat. Thanks for letting me join the discussion!
Hi Gialicia,

I'm delighted to share that this is my first conversation on the veggieboard! Congrats on embarking on your journey of compassionate and sane living. Like lots of journeys whose steps become more gratifying and nourishing as we go, I've found over the years that this one is like that, too. Sounds like you might be italian. That's a rough one for veganism because you wind up in the FODMAP hole after time.

Happy to know you!
Seth

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi
Vegan Nutrition Guide

++++

or, if you want a very mainstream take on things...

from the Mayo Clinic...

Vegetarian diet: How to get the best nutrition

A well-planned vegetarian diet is a healthy way to meet your nutritional needs. Find out what you need to know about a plant-based diet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts