VeggieBoards banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been battling my vegetarian diet for the last year and half because of budget wise and we still will be . However, we will be moving to another location that has alot of stores and restaurants and there is a farmers market and product and ETC marketplace over a mile away or less from where we are moving too. I am going to start being Octo Lave Vegetarian and then start from there.<br>
I am having major teeth problems and I can't chew to much anymore until I get major oral surgery soon. While under going it and before I am going to learn how to eat simple things and not hard things and so I will give this time to heal my body from the stress we occurred the last few years and start fresh in our new home.<br>
I am 33 years of age and married 9 years this September with no children yet. However, we are trying for our first finally after we get some health issues taken care of.<br>
Peaceful

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Good luck to you in your new home! Farmer's markets are great! I hope your health issues get resolved soon too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts