VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
281 - 288 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
I found another VERY Veggie Friendly restaurant. Try Drewby's on Main St. in Manville. The chef Billy is so nice! Usually there is at least one vegetarian entree on the Special's sheet and if not he will gladly make something to order. Plus a regular menu. GREAT FOOD

·
Registered
3 Posts
wow where are all the northern jersey people? im from hudson and bergen county. (my town borders both counties).

so if anyone's up around here, check out Veggie Heaven in Montclair. Nice vegetarian/vegan asian cuisine. oh yeah! and theres Sweet Avenue Bake Shop in Rutherford. Thats a great vegan cupcake bakery.

those are the only ones i can think of off the top of my head but there are tons of places but not a ton of vegan people. you'd figure since im in college that i'd at least know a few right? haha

·
Registered
27 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanylla View Post

wow where are all the northern jersey people? im from hudson and bergen county. (my town borders both counties).

so if anyone's up around here, check out Veggie Heaven in Montclair. Nice vegetarian/vegan asian cuisine. oh yeah! and theres Sweet Avenue Bake Shop in Rutherford. Thats a great vegan cupcake bakery.
Sweet Avenue!! woo. I live in the town next to Rutherford. That place is great

281 - 288 of 288 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.