VeggieBoards banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
i don't think those are painted on either. maybe the trend is see-through skirts or something. but the legs and size of the butt match exactly to the girl. definelty not painted. i have a friend in school that's here from japan, i'll ask him if he's seen em.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well of course the skirt matches the size of the girl: YOU GOTTA BUY A SIZE THAT FITS YOU! I imagine that the picture is completely within proportion to the size of the skirt. I don't think it'd be too hard to match it up.

Having said that, I WANT ONE.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Yeah, I liek the wedgie one too.

But my problem is also the exact-leg-matchiness, AND another issue:

Look at the girl in the orange skirt- the skirt is tilted off at an angle, yet the bum still matches her legs perfectly. This would not be the case if it were painted on the back of the skirt, cause it would be off-kilter. For that to work it would have to have been painted on crooked.

Do you see what I mean?

·
Registered
0 Posts
I believe that those are painted on. Those pictures most likely came from sort of advertisement because they are professionaly done. What do you do when you want to sell something? You used the best examples you have. Out of most likely 5000 pictures, the ones we see are the ones that line up best. Just my guess though.

·
Registered
0 Posts
yeah i guess if it's advertising it makes sense. and yes i realize that you buy the size that fits you. not everyone that wears size 3 has the same butt though, those butts fit perfectly.

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Avalon

-how 'bout you just whip it out, Max?
That'd be a hell of a fashion, huh? Maybe I could just walk around with a little dong-cleavage... Give the ladies something to think about...

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Avalon

"dong cleavage"??? How does one accomplish that without showing the snake in the bush?
Well sure there'd be a bit of the neck showing... A little preview of "coming attractions" ...

I have a pair of low-cut Abercrombie cords... I don't think they're low enough for a dong-show, though...

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Gee, Max, um, thanks for informing us. Shall we commence with a discussion of what low cut, tight, short, thin, and otherwise alluring clothing items we have in our possessions? Oh sure, why not?

21 - 40 of 47 Posts