VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
If those are not see through skirts why do the "pictures" on the skirts match the legs that are below the skirts so perfectly even as to position. I think they are really see through skirts.

·
Registered
0 Posts
i don't think those are painted on either. maybe the trend is see-through skirts or something. but the legs and size of the butt match exactly to the girl. definelty not painted. i have a friend in school that's here from japan, i'll ask him if he's seen em.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well of course the skirt matches the size of the girl: YOU GOTTA BUY A SIZE THAT FITS YOU! I imagine that the picture is completely within proportion to the size of the skirt. I don't think it'd be too hard to match it up.

Having said that, I WANT ONE.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I believe that those are painted on. Those pictures most likely came from sort of advertisement because they are professionaly done. What do you do when you want to sell something? You used the best examples you have. Out of most likely 5000 pictures, the ones we see are the ones that line up best. Just my guess though.

·
Registered
0 Posts
yeah i guess if it's advertising it makes sense. and yes i realize that you buy the size that fits you. not everyone that wears size 3 has the same butt though, those butts fit perfectly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts