VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What you see below are not see-thru skirts. They are actually prints on the skirts to make it look as if the panties are visible and are the current rage in Japan.

(Or so I am told. Sorry, but I don't have a URL.)
LL

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
I knew they are quit sex orientated in Japan, but this is new to me.

I think it's a bit over the top for me.

(I must be getting very old...)

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Seadolphin

The skirts are definitely different from any previous style!
Yeah, but what do you think about it?

Question:

Would you buy/wear one?

(sooner or later they will spread to the US?)

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Do they make ones that cause your butt to look smaller than it is?

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Not that I'd ever wear one except perhaps as a joke at an all-female gathering. Well, when I get married is always an option, and of course the audience is quite limited.

·
Registered
0 Posts
If those are not see through skirts why do the "pictures" on the skirts match the legs that are below the skirts so perfectly even as to position. I think they are really see through skirts.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
This reminds me of an episode of Soko Ga Shiritai that I downloaded, back before I was cast out of Broadband Bliss and back into Dialup Despair.

Soko Ga Shiritai is a live-action (not anime) series in Japan that showcases various topics. The episode I'm referring to was about the fashion district in Tokyo. It showed examples of the trends that the young fashion design students are starting in that area. Some of them are pretty extreme. Even more extreme than the see-through skirts, if that can be believed. Although the see-through skirt is certainly out there. ^^;;

I don't think I'd ever have the chutzpah to wear something like that, even if I had the body to pull it off. ^^;;

(And yes, I'm referring to it as see-through, even though, technically, it's painted on. ^^;; )

1 - 20 of 47 Posts