VeggieBoards banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so last night I was thinking what I can do with Tofu that was easy because our house is out of many things...anyways<br><br><br><br>
Here was my idea (although i dont know if someone already have it out in recipe so please let me know because i dont want them to get mad at me for taking their idea or something)<br><br><br><br>
1. Cut tofu into bite size pieces...<br><br>
2. Put the tofu in a pan with some oil(olive or grape) and saute it...or whatever that is called...you know kinda like 'toasted' so it turns light brown or something on the edge...<br><br><br><br>
3. get a potato and cook it... in a microwave... or any other way but just cook it... (sorry im not being more specific) and cook some any other veggies you want...like onion would be good...<br><br><br><br>
4. Then put the tofu and potato in a bowl or some sort and kinda fold it together with BBQ Sauce...<br><br><br><br>
So um yeah that was my idea that kind of popped out of nowhere...I hadnt got a chance to try it out because my mom was out and im not allow to cook anything without her...(saddd lol)<br><br><br><br>
so let me know if any one tried it or if that was already posted

1 - 1 of 1 Posts