VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to post at Vo back in the day and a bit here when it first was put up. Then who knows what happened but I'm back.

After four years of being veg/vegan I ate some meat last week that I've been craving. So I came here for support.
I think I'm over my meat freak out, rest assured. But I wanted some like-minded people to keep my spirits up and reassure me that I'm not going to turn into a hamburger-chower or something.

So anyway, I'm Jayme. I'm a mom(to Jack), a waitress, a homemaker(but I still can't cook!). I live with my ex(Jack's dad, who still makes all the yummy veg food even though he eats meat) and my girlfriend. Happy little family.

I miss so many people I use to post with on VO. I checked out the old-timers thread and noticed a few memorable names. Like Kreeli, and Gymnyst. What ever happened to the girl that was Buddhist? I can't remember her username, maybe someone knows who I'm talking about. And that bowhunter guy? Is he still around and pissing people off? I think I went under the name Jaxonsmom or Sparrow. Maybe someone remembers me, though I wasn't the most frequent poster.

Anyway, its nice to be here. I went through some rough times where Aldi's food was all I could afford. But I'm getting back to eating healthy, organic whole foods and can't wait to be immersed in an environment respectful of that.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
We have the same birthday!!!! (well 4 years apart)

Happy (late) birthday!

Welcome to VB! I'm sure you'll like it here...

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Welcome. We aim to support!

Hey, how'd that meat go over with your body, anyway?

Curiously yours,

epski

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all so much for the welcome!

Epski: My body was ok. I was afraid I'd get sick or something but I didn't. It wasn't exactly something real "fleshy". Sorry to gross everyone out, btw. But it was burnt bacon when I ate breakfast out. I've survived though.

Oatmeal: Thank you! Happy Belated Birthday too!!

And where've I been since VO? Mainly busy working and preparing for homeschooling. Online I've been at parenting boards and my blog.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts