VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all! I’m morbidly obese and over 40. I’ve decided to go plant based and have been feeling so much better the past few weeks. I have no problem giving up meat, I actually quit eating meat for over a year. My thing is giving up dairy. I can deal without cheese or just use Chao slices if I want cheese on my veggie burger. I can’t seem to find a good vegan coffee creamer???????? I used to use half & half and when I was doing keto I used heavy whipping cream. Now I’m using cashew milk but don’t like how watery it is. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone, I am Matt Sharon, I'm from wolverhapton. I’m So excited to be here! Let me introduce Indian Street Food restaurant (Nellys delhi) in Wolverhampton.

Nellys Delhi offers a special selection of Indian street food dishes, enjoyed by Indians at home and on their streets. Dhaba means a roadside food stall and in Wolverhampton, we have achieved that. Anniell researched deep into history to unearth amazing recipes from India and the subcontinent.

At Nellys Delhi, we have always tried to push boundaries and have now made it into a reality, mouthwatering Indian street food using all vegan, vegetarian products.

Thanks,
Matt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts