VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings! I'm so happy to have discovered this board. Before I became a member, I visited the board for a while, and it looks like there are some wonderful, friendly ladies and gents here.

Well, here's a bit about me. I'm a 24-year-old married lady. I live in sunny Florida. I love animals, but I especially like fish--I consider myself a rather experienced aquarist. I truly think I'm a person that was born to be a vegetarian.
Even in elementary school, I was the "weird" kid who traded her burger or chicken sandwich for the other kids' okra or peas, and growing up, it was a rarity for me to eat meat as part of any meal. I really got serious about being a vegetarian in high school. I remained a vegetarian for four years, but once I started college, I was so busy that I ate whatever I could find. Nowadays, I'm ready to make a lifetime commitment to this wonderfully healthy lifestyle. I'm very glad to meet you all.

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
Welcome! I was surprised to hear you are a fish person, from your name I'd guess you were a rabbit/bunny person. I hope that's not your really name.
Oh geez, now I'm going to feel bad if it is.
Good luck with re-going veggie, if there's anything we can do please ask. Nice to meet you and thanks for joining!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. *chuckle* Don't worry Michael, it's not my real name. I just happened to like the book as a kid.

Sounds like a good trade, Veggie Monster. Now why didn't I think of that?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi.

I am new too and also in Florida (Tampa vicinity). In highschool my friend used to call me "Bunnicula" because I was the freaky vegetarian goth chick (white skin, black clothes).

Those books are still on my bookshelf.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts