VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I just found this website today and joined up immediately.

I'm hoping to find strict vegetarians in the Cleveland, Ohio area. Of course, just chatting with everyone else would be exciting, too.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Debbie

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
There are already two of use on the board. I am not perhaps as strict as you like, and then there is MsRuthie. We are both from Cleveland. I am East side, she is West.

Nice to hear from you? Have any favorite Cleveland restaurants?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi DebbieVeggie! Cleveland in the house!!! So glad to see you.....look forward to ready your posts

FYI..I live near Ohio City and work downtown.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the board... i'm not from the true cleveland area... about an hour south... but i like to drive, so its still kinda local...

and please...if any of you have any restaurant suggestions up that way, please let me know.. i'm rather curious to know what there is up there... i haven't been that way in a good long while...

again, welcome... i hope you find us inviting and friendly

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
Cleveland, Ohio and no one mentioned Skylark
???

Any way: Welcome to VB!

(Strict veggie is that almost vegan or ?)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Skylark is more like around where Arthur Dent is located..about an hour or so south of Cleveland. Close enough though..

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi. i'm from the cleveland area too! (lakewood!). one of my favorite restuarants was the soul veg in coventry, but from what i hear it was shut down. any word on the downtown location?

some veg friendly places i like are johnny mangos and tommys. yum. i'm always looking for more suggestions though!

crystal

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes..the downtown location is in the Colonial Arcade. I'm not sure what the hours are though. I don't believe the east side location was shut down. You may want to check on that. I was just there at the downtown location last Friday (mmm...corn bread and chili) and I spotted a flyer for their east side location and a jazz show that was happening there (free I might add). I'm up in your neck of the woods a lot..both of my parents live in Lakewood. I stop at the Chipolte's there on Detroit and Warren Rd and get the Vegetarian Burrito or I stop at Aladdin's on Detroit across from the hospital.

As a side note...we were talking about doing a get together at Cedar Point. You may be interested..

http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...t&pagenumber=3

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Really...I'm floored to see how many from the North Coast keep showing up here...I think it's awesome

Hmmmm...maybe I'll have to throw a house part-aye soon

1 - 20 of 21 Posts