VeggieBoards banner
261 - 273 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
The Moncton & Dieppe markets are great in the summer... they usually have lots of produce (I'm not sure if it's organic though? Probably some is). Pretty much all the Atlantic Superstores have a variety of organic produce and health items. Moncton also has several natural health food stores or whatever they are called... Sequoia and the Corn Crib I think. Sequoia seems to have lots of stuff... I've never been to the other one. link

Also they have the most AMAZING vegetarian restaurant, Calactus (pretty much everything is vegan). I am so craving a Calactus meal right now!!

·
Registered
467 Posts
I'm not really from NB, though I once spent 4 years there.... I travel through there one to three times a year... so it is like a second home to me.

I'll know where to stop for a nice vegan meal or to get some goodies the next time I'm in your area.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm Nichole, and I'm in Saint John. I'm new to vegetarianism/veganism, and would love to talk to other locals about favourite vegan-friendly and/or organic local food sources.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm currently in Moncton visiting family and was hoping to pick up a Tofurkey roast. I've been to a few places with no luck. Does anyone happen to know anywhere in Moncton/Shediac that carrys the tofurkey roast?

This would really help me out and I'd appreciate any help offered. (Even if it is just a suggested on where I might find it.)

Thanks.

-Nick

261 - 273 of 273 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.