VeggieBoards banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

I've been lurking around these boards for a couple of days (saw the link on vegweb.com), but now I'm an official member. yay!

You all seem like a really supportive bunch, and that's always important!

Anyhow, a little about me.

I'm 21, living in California, will be starting my 4th (and final!) year as an undergrad. in Sociology (I'll be going to grad. school soon after...). I'm into bicycles, weights, music, gardening, writing, books, art, slam poetry,poetry in general, theory...oh the list goes on...

I'm queer (if that matters), very socially conscious (see also: political and well read...a lethal combo. haha), and most of all...sassy.

I'm not entirely veggie yet, but I'm working on it!

I'm living at home while I finish school, so I'm not in charge of the groceries yet...makes it a bit tough! I do what I can though, and I'm working on becoming more educated about nutrition and foods, etc.

Anyhow, now that I've written a book...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi Sassypants!
What a cute name! I loved sociology when I was in college. They were my favorite classes.

I'm sure you'll find these boards and the people on it *very* supportive. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Round of applause for a most sassy & classy entry into VB...

We are indeed a really supportive bunch, by virtue & decorum in each de la forum...

Welcome *sassypants* ...Don't get em on backwards, else you'll be known as *pantsellesass* but hey, either is fine with us, I can guarantee!!!

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Sassypants

I'm not entirely veggie yet, but I'm working on it!
Well you've come to the right place, pants!! If there's anything we can harass, badger, pester, or scare you away from eating to aid in the conversion, just let us know.

Welcome!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Welcome to the board! I'm not fully vegetarian either, but so far it's going great! If you ever wanna chat with me about how we can help each other, feel free to PM or e-mail me! I'd be happy to help you along!

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Welcome! I'm the SF Bay Area (Peninsula).

Look forward to see your posts! Being veggie is not too difficult once you get the hang of it...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts