VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who watches Neighbours, then? It's okay. You can admit it.

I've been addicted to the gaddawmn programme since I was a wee lad. And I'm now 20.

My favourite character is undoubtedly Harold Bishop. Or that little boy who looks like a miniature version of The Crocodile Hunter.

·
Registered
0 Posts
* meekly puts hand up *

They show it here in Aotearoa - New Zealand at 5.30 pm, and before that Home and Away is on - 'quality' Australian viewing

dk_art, 'Neighbours is an Australian Soap that goes back years and years, where Kylie Minogue
got her start.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I used to watch it... when it first came back on here in Nz i watched it religously.. but now ive drifted away from it!

Same with Home and away. Id watched practically every episode since i was 9, but now i watch it once a week!

Danny

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
Neighbours and Home Away suck..... they have been around too long, it's time to retire them. And never make such drivel again. One neighbours producer said their priority is to get quality actors..... HAHAHAHA, c'mon!!! Pull the other one.

And look at all the pop music crap that Neighbours spawns. I've done security at places where Neighbours and Home and Away "stars" have appeared and they are some of the worst people I have ever been around..... it was all I could do to keep from puking on them.

·
Registered
712 Posts
okay i admit it, i occassionally watch Neighbours. I honestly cant believe that its still on telly actually. Oh, i remember the days of scott and charlene, henry and jane.

Neighbours still appears quite popular here in the UK. And on saturday afternoons they show the whole weeks worth of Home & Away. Erm..so ive heard.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts