VeggieBoards banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
My name is Mckinsey and I am writing a paper for one of my journalism classes and need help finding someone to ask a couple of questions.
I need to know, why you became vegan, and how hard or easy it has been for you. Also maybe your favorite recipe?
I would need an email for contact purposes but I would really appreciate any help given. The paper is due today and my procrastinating self forgot that I need four interviews!
Thanks so much for anyhelp
McKinsey

·
Love
55 Posts
Hi! :) I became vegan for the animals and it turned into a health thing too later on. It isn't hard at all for me to stay vegan, I love being vegan. Once you really start to think about what you're eating and realize it was a living breathing creature just like you it becomes very easy to become vegan. And again it's not hard for me to stay vegan, I'm not supporting the killing of innocent creatures, I'm making the world a better place, and as a nice little bonus being vegan is a healthier way of eating. I don't really cook, I prefer to eat my food raw, so I don't have a favorite recipe, but I really like avocados. :)

·
Lifelong vegetarian
2,617 Posts
Recipe... my favorite... hamburger .... without hamburger.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts