VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm going to do a huge oral presentation and it could be on any issue thats recent. and i know i want to do it on animal rights but i need help on what exacly to do it on. any animal rights issue i just cant choose which one. any suggestions?

also theres this guy in my class, his views are the complete oppisite to mine. he thinks its alright to hit children and is cruel to animals and thinks that theres no problem with abusing them or children cause they are dumb. i get so angry i just want to leave the room when he says one of his animal cruelty stories while everyone laughs even the teacher and its not funny one bit it's a serious issue not a joke and i would say something if i wasnt so shy and quiet. he doesnt know i'm vegetarian but it would make doing an oral ten times worst then it already is.

·
Registered
411 Posts
You could always discuss the proposed link between violent entertainment ( (TV, movies, video games, etc) and levels of animal cruelty.

That's a topic that's long interested me.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Importance of Spay/Neuter. How to be pro-active in the animal community(volunteering, adoption, fostering, donating, fundraising..ect.) The link between animal cruelty and human cruelty, disregard, child abuse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts