VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's quirky habit of mine, I'd rather name the entries of my portfolio then do the traditional stuff and have a bunch of generic pictures.

This practice started with taking chars I used in stories and using them for portfolio building purposes.

Yes...this has NO real world value and is done for my own personal enjoyment. But I thought VBers might have fun with it.

So if interests peeps here, you will be able to name and rename my chars based on the rate I can redo them. Uh..there was fifty of them in that series and I plan to redraw them all.

In the upcoming batch of sketches to be scanned, you'll have the chance to rename one backdrop char, because I don't like her name anymore.

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post

Ok...I get the hint, my silly project doesn't interest VB. If you change your minds, let me know and I'll put up a link for my gallery.
I think that's a bit oversensitive. You only gave people 2 hours to reply, and a lot of us are asleep at that time. Also, people might have been waiting for something to rename (i.e. whe the pictures were up) before jumping into the thread.

I'm looking forward to seeing your work, and I'll see if I can think of names when I see them, but I'm not great at this.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Over sensitive? nah.....

But yeah I think that was stupid of me, I should have left my thread up longer. I got impatient to move along to the next char.

Also this was mostly because it's a big effort to scan (I have to move a desk and climb on top of it since mac minis only have two USB ports and the mini and scanner are repsectively sitting behind and in a shelf).

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh goody...I'm working on getting the scanner running right now.

No scannie, no piccie

Not sure if you still want to name the chars if there's no scanning available and you have to physically come here to see them

Too bad you can't see this wihtout coming here, the cattle chars in htis series came out good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.