VeggieBoards banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by amhappy1 View Post

Seriously though, I don't get it. Why would you want to cook with your clothes off?
They're naturists/nudists and they like to cook vegan food. I guess they just combined the two. Personally, I don't even like to be naked in my own home, I'm a never nude

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
I'm told that the people who cook for/in Food Not Bombs do much of their cooking in the nude. But they don't advertise this fact.

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Cooking nude's not that dangerous, given that you aren't being dumb (leaning over steaming pots... which you shouldn't do even if dressed), or cooking with hot oil.

·
Registered
178 Posts
No offense but im already a parnoid eater and having someone that idk for 100% is clean cook food nude scares me...also im extremely uncomfortable nude so itd never work for me

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieMuffin74 View Post

No offense but im already a parnoid eater and having someone that idk for 100% is clean cook food nude scares me...also im extremely uncomfortable nude so itd never work for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by offthahook View Post

i wouldnt touch that vegan meetup with a pair of ten foot bbq tongs
Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
~

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
How are they not cold? Especially the guy sitting next to the window. It's the middle of February, the rest of them are wearing coats or long sleeve shirts and they are eating ice cream! I'm freezing just looking at the pics.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts