VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this never really came across my mind until i looked down at my nails and realized i REALLY need them refilled.
@ the nail salon i usually pick a color by OPI, but like I have no idea if the other products they are using is tested on animals or not and i know that some nail polish remover even has gelatin in it

im so confused right now.
should i ask? i mean they barely speak english...

·
Registered
642 Posts
I've been wondering about this too. In a lot of these places the people working there don't speak English well, and I'm not sure how to word the question in a way that would be easy to understand, and even if I did I would have no way of knowing if they care enough to find the correct answer. Since going vegan, I've been very cautious and haven't had my nails done or gotten any new nail polish. In the future, I'll probably end up getting some nail polish off of sites that I know are vegan and do my nails myself.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I quit getting my nails done and now I buy nail stuff I KNOW is vegan (they have great stuff at alternative outfitters) and I just do them myself

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by veganmama884 View Post

I quit getting my nails done and now I buy nail stuff I KNOW is vegan (they have great stuff at alternative outfitters) and I just do them myself
Probably your best option.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I bring my own products with me usually.. I get weird looks though lol

·
Banned
1,529 Posts
" i mean they barely speak english..."
So if you ask them if their products are vegan they'd understand, or not?

·
Banned
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisMTL View Post

" i mean they barely speak english..."
So if you ask them if their products are vegan they'd understand, or not?
highly doubt it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts