VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wrote a simple 300 word essay on the most important lesson I've learned in my life, and I wrote about being informed and educated on the vegan lifestyle. I could have written -so- much more! I hate pleading and begging for votes, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

Oh, it's for a $5,000 scholarship.
If you could please vote for me, that would be awesome! I felt like posting here would be appropriate because you're all fellow vegans and vegetarians

http://www.wyzant.com/scholarships/v...ghland-IN.aspx

Thanks so much!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I have 36 votes now. I need over 1000 to be noticed :/ ugh. I want to post it on Facebook but I'm really scared to because everyone gets super defensive whenever I mention anything about "vegan" and they always ignore my posts about it or end up complaining on their own wall about me

·
Registered
721 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nayrocks719 View Post

Thanks! I have 36 votes now. I need over 1000 to be noticed :/ ugh. I want to post it on Facebook but I'm really scared to because everyone gets super defensive whenever I mention anything about "vegan" and they always ignore my posts about it or end up complaining on their own wall about me
I voted too. You should post it to facebook. Even if only a few people vote for it, it will help. Also, even if they don't understand veganism I'm sure they will want to support you especially if they know voting for this could help you.

·
Registered
586 Posts
i'll vote for you. post it on fb - they can't take votes away from you and hopefully you have some friends who care enough to look past their self-perceived implications and help you toward your goal

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just voted for you!
Good luck!
I would post it to Facebook as well. Just ignore any hateful comments that people make, even if it is really hard. They are just jealous. :p

·
Registered
175 Posts
I always post vegan stuff on FB. Sometimes (usually) I get **** for it, occasionally people agree, or will even share sometimes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts