VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
I don't know much about tea weddings, but I just wanted to congratulate you!! My husband and I had a totally vegetarian wedding (it had just a few dairy items, like yours.... but vegan cake!!) Veggie weddings are the best!! :)

As far as a british tea - yep, gotta have milk. My mother's side of the family is from Bermuda and my mother cannot even drink tea without milk. I have offered her soymilk at my home to no avail!! I suppose you can at least make the milk be organic!

Other things I would appreciate at this type of wedding: Crumpets, jam (preferably, many different interesting flavors), and also to go with the jam, english tea cookies.... usually a tea has some small, fresh tasting sandwiches (maybe some cucumber sandwiches?) and I would also personally enjoy greatly some type of fresh fruit to put on the plate. :)

Congrats again!!

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
p.s. - My husband and I.... (ok, mostly me!) planned our wedding completely ourselves (and of course, paid for it ourselves!) Its normal to feel stressed, PM me if you need to talk about it! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts