VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I'm told I have the chars, all I need to do to recreate them. They were all originally drawn chars so I can redraw them?.

RIIIIGHHHT!..makes sense...But in reality none of the chars look right anymore. At best, they look off and at worse...umm...make my eyes bleed!. At best, I'm thinking..Ok it's well drawn, but it doesn't look like what (blank char) is supposed to look like anymore.

I wanted to bring this series into a comic style, but when certain key chars no longer look right, it's just an eyesore.

I keep just trying to tell myself, I'm doing this portfolio to be recognized and myabe get hired so nobody will care if the chars are no longer accurate. All people that hire you care about is that they are well drawn and professional looking.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Do you mean, they are no longer accurate to your original conception? Like you say, anyone looking to hire you won't know that, but, you will need to feel confident about the drawings to project your image as a professional - if they look "wrong" to you, and you project this feeling in an interview, it may have a negative effect on whether you get hired. You need to feel confident and happy with the work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts