VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I demand you all compliment me on my wonderful profile. Read, enjoy, and tell me how godly I am. I'll be back tommorrow. Bye-bi!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I noticed that you spelled Oklahoma as Oklahohma.

Mine is less than fabulous. What the heck does anyone want to know about me?

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by DirtDiva

Bennot.. what makes your profile so cool? Mine is nothing special and what's up with the fascination over terrorism...
Terrorism is awesome, and any fan of Hollywood action films loves it too. I don't know if you like these movies, but I have been criticized for stating that terrorism is entertaining by people who are fans of Die Hard and other Hollywood flicks. At least I a don't lie to people about things I find interesting.

·
Banned
13,022 Posts
Uh, if you are warped enough that you confuse the "terrorism" in "Die Hard" (ya know, the fake kind where no one really dies) with real terrorism (where real people die), well then...I guess you would think your profile is cool.

Sorry, dawg, but you need a hug...or a role model...or something.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Tame

Uh, if you are warped enough that you confuse the "terrorism" in "Die Hard" (ya know, the fake kind where no one really dies) with real terrorism (where real people die), well then...I guess you would think your profile is cool.

Sorry, dawg, but you need a hug...or a role model...or something.
Agreed.

*applauds*

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
my profile isnt cool because I dont eat south east asian food... and that makes it uncool. In order to have a cool profile you should have eaten and enjoyed south east asian food at some point in your life,, if not, then you should be dead....

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
I can understand that people are "interested" in terrorism, when they mean they would like to know more about the motives of terrorists.

I personnally don't fully understand why people want to lay down their lives for a "just" cause.

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
Speaking of terrorism, apparently some people have reported a terrorist "training camp" not far from here (along a country road, deep in the bush).

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.