VeggieBoards banner

My Poor Kitty

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  rosment 
#1 ·
I have a worried and sad state of mind right now. My cat has been sick off and on for the past week. First we thought it was his stomach cause he has been throwing up a lot. He got over that, but now he is lethargic, and I need to take him back to the hospital in the morning.

Keep good thoughts for my kitty Meemers.

Thank you

#14 ·
Good Luck with the kitty... i've been going through a crisis lately, we take care of all the farrel cats around our neighborhood (they all come from the same house, where the people like kittens, and don't believe in fixing cats, they'te catholic)

They are all getting Feline Leukemia/AIDS. We've found 2, and taken them to the vet... My boyfriend was going to take one home, he was awasome, we had to put him down 2 weeks ago....

People, there is a new AIDS vaccine out for your pets, PLEAWSE make sure your cat is entirely up to date.

#15 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know that my cat seems to be doing better so far. Keep your fingers crossed. Seems he had a tummy episode, they could not find anything else wrong. Poor kitty is on pepcid ac for now.. hehe

Keep fingers crossed, and thanks to all

#18 ·
I am so happy your kitty feels better, and sorry he ever felt bad to beging with!

I understand how you feel, because I really made a jerk of myself at our vet's office on Saturday. Our poodle mix, Tippie, was groomed on Friday, and when she came home she was really congested. To make a long story short, she has snorted water in their baths before and come home all congested and coughing the water out. So! When Tippie kept getting worse and feeling terrible, I went in on Saturday morning and threw a *fit*......

Turns out she has strep throat and all the coughing is due to the fact that her throat is so sore. Ooops!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.