VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I got my friend to go vegetarian about a week ago. But she like all of a sudden got her period. this was only after like 3 days. is this normal?!?!? ive been searching EVERYWHERE and i cant find ANYTHING!!! plz help me!!!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. Do you mean that your friend got her period unexpectedly? Going vegetarian will not have any impact on a woman's cycle. If she unexpectedly got her period after going vegetarian, it is just a coincidence. There are lots of things that can change a woman's cycle, though. It is possible she could have been pregnant, not known about it, and then had a miscarriage. Is she on a new birth control? Has she recently gone through puberty, or another change in her reproductive life? There are many more severe possible causes, as well, so I would highly recommend to your friend that she see a doctor immediately, as there could be a serious problem. Or not-she could just have an irregular cycle. I can assure you that it has nothing to do with whether or not she eats animals, though. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts