VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a call from my dad that I needed to rush to the hospital. When I got there I found out that my mom had a heart attack and died. She was only 49 and in good physical shape, so this came as a huge shock to all of us. We were very close. I'm at a loss for what to do.

·
Registered
12,132 Posts

I am sorry kpickell. You and your family have my best wishes at this time.

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
What a terrible shock. I am so very, very sorry.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I am so sorry. Let everyone in your family support each other and try to take it one day at a time.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I'm so sorry, Kelly. I can't imagine how hard this must be for you. My thoughts and energy will be with you.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
My dear - I'm very sorry for your loss. My condolences go out to you and your family. I'm sending lots of hugs your way.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Kelly, words cannot adequately express how sorry I am for your loss. Know that you are loved and that I am here for you in whatever manner needed. You have my home phone number, so please call me if you need to talk, cry, yell, scream, etc. My heart and thoughts are with you and your family, and I hope the beautiful memories of your beloved mother give you the strength you need during this difficult time.

·
Registered
637 Posts
{{{{{{{kpickell}}}}}}}

That must be so horrible. We lost my father in law quite suddenly 4 years ago and I remember the shock. Losing your mum must be so much harder though. Thinking of you in these dark days... Love.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts