VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here they are.

Shadow (dog), Wizzy (cat), Dillon (cat), Eddy (cat, a.k.a. Edward Einstein), Zippy (budgie), Jerry (budgie, a.k.a. Little Jerry Seinfeld).

Ida

P.S. Sorry, it doesn't accept multiple attachments.

LL

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
you take all those yourself? i'm such a sucker for pet portraits

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Michael

Those pictures with Eddy are very nice! My mom has a grey cat like that and she's just the sweetest thing. Sometimes she'll bit me though and she bites hard, for no reason.

Geez, those are good! You need to start up a business!
Eddy's still a kitten. He's um... only 7 months old now I think. He just loves Shadow to bits. Follows him around everywhere.

Thanks about the photos.
I am "into" photography, but not commercial. More artistic and I also take a hell of a lot of photos of my critters!

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
same. well i WAS into photography but i've really lost touch with it all. i have a dozen or so b&w shots i want to post sometime, a couple of nice ones of my pets.

wizzy looks sweet, my cat is all black as well, the only pic i have on here is aweful, but i have a nice profile one somewhere waiting to be scanned.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LadyFaile, black cats are the worst to photograph. Even in high lighting they don't look "right".

Michael, I'll add them to the gallery sometime soon.

One more photograph for the evening/early morning. This is Eddy for Halloween. I pulled the shirt off a teddy bear.
LL

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
awwwwwwww that is so sweet!

yeah black cats always come out looking too shiny or something lol. the fur seems to reflect light back at the camera. i find that indoors in daylight with no flash works the best. the one good pic i have of mine was done like that with all the curtains open to let natural light in. less glare i found. others i tried in the evening with a flash and a small spotlight and they didn't turn out at all. i was very disappointed

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.