VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
3,431 Posts
ok first off, for your first post, you shouldn't be posting a link, no introduction or anything....as much as I'm curious.....there's no WAY I'd open that link! Smelling a spammer here.....

· Premium Member
16,403 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by offthahook View Post

most awesommest spammer comment ever.
I know! I reported it but I gotta say, I'd like these spammers a lot better if they all took 2 seconds to write an intriguing little blurb like that to try to suck you in. Must... Not... Click....

· Arrrg! Me mateys.
6,001 Posts
Curiosity was getting me and I had to click the link. That photoshopped face in the first picture is creepin' me out!

Also, I like the post for this on another forum "My husband is psychopathy. He bought this"

· Registered
3,431 Posts
dang! so what did I miss? What was the picture of?????

· Registered
19,537 Posts
Damnit why'd you remove the link? I coulda used a pair of those!! Thanks, delicioso.

I'll agree, best spammer ever.

· Registered
3,431 Posts
I don't need them...I just buy good "extreme push up bras" from JC Penny! I don't have a lot left after weight loss

· Registered
15,737 Posts
I keep reading the URL as 'your brain inserts'. What is my brain inserting? WHAT ARE YOU INSERTING INTO MY BRAIN?

Why would you want your wife to wear chicken fillets anyway? they're really unsexy when you get the bra off.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.