VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone!

I've just uploaded a video I made with animoto. it's about interspecies friendships and animal compassion. The description is in English and French.

I hope you like it if you check it out ->

I only made it for my family and friends at first to "open their heart"!
and someone suggested me to put it on youtube so.. I think it's soothing. I know that showing animals being tortured can raise awareness but there are also other ways to do so I believe.

Thx guys,

Louise

·
Registered
157 Posts
Excellent video.

The pictures do indeed speak a thousand words! Especially the final one.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the feedback! So glad you liked it!

Feel free to share it!

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
I think it's a great idea and has beautiful images
I personally would have gone with a different piece of music, because to me it was too laid-back for the purpose, and conveyed relaxation more than friendship or compassion.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you Sevenseas!
yes I do understand what you mean about the music. it's subjective of course but I wanted something kinda soothing and peaceful that lets you think but I'm sure another music could have been great as well.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Such cute pics!
I agree I would have went with "peppy" music but I think the current music doesn't take away anything at all.
The video kind of reminded me of a book I read recently called "Ninety-Five". It was about introducing people to rescued animals as an approach instead of showing the brutal realities that can but so hard to watch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.