VeggieBoards banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Well, my first couple posts on here were about transitioning to a vegetarian, and the struggles I went through. Now its 6 months later, and I'm proud to say I'm 100% Vegan, and i just made my first youtube video! I just created my channel, which is just my name, "Megan Kriss" however my youtube name is EarthYourself. Thats what all of my videos will be titled. Please go check out my video, and subscribe if you like it! I will be posting many more. In this video, i completed my first Q&A, answering some of your questions from my tumblr. So if you've been asking questions go see if i answered yours!! I also talk a little bit about myself, to basically introduce myself. This channel will include videos like, what i eat in a day, my healthy diets, what i like to eat on my cheat days, my workout routines, and even a lot more of my music, (i love to sing) which I've been trying to do a lot more of. Basically just a combination of things that make me happy. So please go like and subscribe to my channel, i would really appreciate it!!! :) thank you! The link is below!!! :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Sgx9c2LoLRQ7LgEzTW63g

1 - 4 of 4 Posts