VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Yum! I have a bunch of pics from previous meals that I need to get up here. Seems sorta funny taking pictures of my plates but it can show that we CAN eat well and abstain from what we don't agree with eating.

(and your dinner looks better than mine... the bean loaf turned out pretty ikky~ I ate some anyway to get the iron & protein I needed but EEW, not doing that version again)

·
Registered
11,049 Posts
Breaded, fried (homemade) seitan "nuggets", portabella-mushroom gravy, roasted garlic smashed potatoes and brussel sprouts.

Edit: So how do I get a thumbnail to show in my post? All I get is the little "attachment" icon...

·
Banned
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofu-N-Sprouts View Post

brussel sprouts.
Man I like that nugget Idea, I have yet to go as far with making satian, but i do have vital wheat gluten that I add to my pancake mix and nothing more. Do you have a list of fixens for those nuggets?

The other day, being hungry for dinner I had some frozen Brussle sprouts (which are high on my like list), and threw them in a pot with some frozen fava beans, frozen okra, a little water, some Toffutti sour cream, leftover chicken and some beef strips (all Morning Star setian stuff) some spices like thyme (my favorite I put it with most all my cooking along with sweet basil), and some omni tasters said it was like clam chouder, and I liked it as well

1 - 20 of 48 Posts