VeggieBoards banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
22,240 Posts
I have four cats and two of them started fighting a year ago...so badly that they cannot be in the same room at the same time...ever...so I keep them separated. I feel badly about it but I don't know how to remedy the situation. The bad thing is my house is small. So they have to take turns spending time in the basement, which isn't all that bad. And for some reason Cybil seems to prefer the garage. They have their litter boxes, food and water and cat condos/blankets, etc. wherever they are, so I guess it's not that bad. I have considered giving Cybil up since she is the antagonist towards Mandi. But I can't bring myself to do it, especially since volunteering at the shelter. But if I can find someone to take her, I will give her up readily. And Mandi is the mom of all of them. You would think Cybil would show some respect! I tried giving extra attention to Cybil, just in case she was feeling a little jealous, but that didn't help at all. If anything, it seemed to make it worse.

So as far as your situation goes, I know sometimes when one of my cats has been at the vet's, the other cats will hiss for a day or two, but nothing that lasts for days or weeks. So, I got nothin', sorry!
Hopefully someone else will pop in with some advice.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.