VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a lacto vegetarian-going-on-vegan, the only one in the history of my family. Once I get into my nutritionist, I'll be a Vegan. (I can't wait for that, by the way) But I was eating one of my veggie burgers today and my younger brother asked me what it was like to be a vegetarian and then he said he wanted to be a vegetarian that eats dairy. I told him it was called "lacto". He's very excited and I'll probably bring him with me to my nutritionist appt.

Anyone have any good websites I could show him to inform him on vegetarianism?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Well I would have to say it's great to show you're brother the light!! Good for him & you. I guess most sites are geared towards veganism but if you get a veg started kit (free) that would be the best place to start.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I recommend to anyone who has decided to stick on a lacto diet to read the article on the benefits of one, foods to eat and a meal plan. The article is written by an expert on the Core Spirit community. Take a look: Lacto-Vegetarian Diet: Benefits, Foods to Eat, and Meal Plan

You can also feel free to just look for other articles and educate yourself. There is a lot of quality material on the platform on the topic of vegetarianism and veganism: Articles

Good luck and welcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts