VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so happy, and really shocked! He told me when he was on his way home that he's been a vegetarian for over a week, and he told his parents who then decided to cut back on their meat for the health benefits. He's no longer eating meat because, in his words, "it's mean".

He's never had a problem with eating veg*n meals that I make, but he's always had meat at his home, and most of the time when we go out, and I never thought he'd actually make the switch properly, especially because I never once pushed him about it. Or even asked about it. It's awesome

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Great news! Happy for you both!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parsnip View Post

Yeah, sometimes you catch more flies with agave nectar. Congrats.
I love that expression xD I maintain that my cooking played a large part :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiholic View Post

You must be so happy - that's probably most vegans' dream come true.
It wasn't even something I was wishing for (except the times when I wish everyone would be veg*n)... I was happy to have him eat veg at home. So yeah, I'm really pleased

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good to hear. You know, I overheard someone explain why they are vegetarian to another person and he simply said, "because I choose not to ingest suffering."

Yep.

It's not why I went vegetarian at first, but it's what keeps me a vegetarian now.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.