VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever do ebay giving works on an auction? I just created a listing for my new book:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230725809937

I chose Human Society of Charlotte (where I reside). It also was fun putting up the image (using image maps) with links to my sample poems; I am beginning to like web design. Of course, selling a poetry book is like trying to pimp out an old whore (only kidding, the market for poetry is much smaller!).
That's okay, I have the quite realistic/non-lofty goal of selling 1 book a month - I simply want my lovely little creations to occasionally leap off of the page and infest the mind of an extraordinarily artsy human - in return for a few bucks, muhahahahhaha!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post

That's one trippy title.
Yeah, my writing is cosmic and creative and dripping with emotion. Certain readers might become apopleptic with LSD flashbacks after reading my book, or more specifically, the poem "Escape Velocity Of A Rorschach Sunset" - which has been compared to Burrows of Naked Lunch fame (haven't read him though). But why write if you aren't going to create something utterly unique?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.