VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am creating this Thread for my book i am writing i will post a chapter at least once a week and any feedback would be helpful

please be nice though i mean dont bash it that would make me

so i hope you guys enjoy thanks

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
I can't tell you much about your story. I couldn't make it through the first paragraph. The spelling and grammar made it difficult to follow.

I would definitely find a friend who can proof-read for you. But I think you should also work on sentence and paragraph structure. A well structured paragraph (logical thought processes; beginning, middle and end) makes a WORLD of difference to the reader, whether they recognize it consciously or not. I highly recommend a writing textbook called "Writers, Inc."

I don't mean to sound harsh, but if you are serious about writing, then you should take the mechanics of it seriously as well.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Cody, my buddy, I'd love to help you with editing.
I haven't read through it all yet, but I will be tonight soon. Would you like me to proofread and edit for you?

ETA: I read through the few paragraphs so far. I love the vivid details and imagery you use.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i would love help from anyone who would like to help thank you brandon and janie, and thank you wonder randy for the advice it is appreciated and not taken harshly thank you every one janie or brandon you guys could pm me about it if you would like thanks.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
again i would like help with the editing of this story anyone who would want to help out please pm me thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts