VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone:

I am sure that many of you have already read about the dog that was stolen, dismembered, and possibly cooked on a BBQ grill in Jonesboro, Arkansas a few weeks ago. Both of the men involved with this crime has surrendered themselves to the authorities.

If you have the time and inclination, please drop a line to the prosecuting attorney asking for an appopriate charge, and thank them for prosecuting this case at all. Sadly enough, like in many states without a felony animal-cruelty punishment, many times crimes against animals are never taken into court in Arkansas.

For more information (but not by much...) on this case, please visit:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/South/06/...eut/index.html

Craighead County Prosecuting Attorney's Office

ATTN: Brent Davis

511 Union St

Jonesboro, AR 72401-2836

Thanks so much!

Ruth

· Registered
231,487 Posts
Hey, thousands and thousands of furry critters can be found on people's backyard grill on any given day.

The story is sad (i've heard a trillion of 'em). I just don't see this as much different than what happens on farms everyday- (only I actually think what happens in slaughterhouses to each of those beings is much more horrendous). Their whole lives have been agonizing hell...

So sad. Surely humans will be able to advance beyond this unnecessary behavior someday....?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts