VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to start taking vitamins because as a smoker, I get sick easily because of it's effect on the immune system (I plan to try to quit soon)

I was in the supermarket looking for a multivitamin, when my roommate said I could just use his. I checked the ingredients today and they contain fish, so I obviously am not going to use them. I was wondering if any men on this board take a good multivitamin that is vegetarian. Thanks.

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wonder View Post

<-Has a penis and takes these:

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/e...questid=129500

They're sold at VitaminShoppe. Which reminds me, I need to buy more. I find these to be less dense than my old omni multi, so I think this one dissolves better. Plus it turns your pee green.

~Wonder
ATTENTION: I do NOT have a penis. I have a vagina.

However, I was reading that link about those vitamins and I'm thinking of using those once I finish up what I have. Do you take a b complex as well? It looks as if I wouldn't need to, but I'm just wondering.

Shaved: Why do you want a male-specific vitamin; or rather what would a male-specific vitamin have that a general one wouldn't?

·
Registered
680 Posts
I have neither a penis nor a vagina.

That has nothing to do with my post, I just like to announce it from time to time (sometimes on the bus, in the subway, while ordering dinner, it doesn't matter).

I usually get the Solgar VM-75 because it doesn't have any iron (which some studies have shown is not good for men). Works for me and it doesn't turn my pee any different color.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Alana View Post

ATTENTION: I do NOT have a penis. I have a vagina.
Prove it

Quote:
However, I was reading that link about those vitamins and I'm thinking of using those once I finish up what I have. Do you take a b complex as well? It looks as if I wouldn't need to, but I'm just wondering.
No, I just pop one of those after breakfast and enjoy the neon greenish yellow pee. These don't have iron, but I figure I get enough iron from breakfast cereal and chocolate. These do seem much less dense then my old omni multi. I can actually break these in two and they seem more prone to crumble, if you wanted them to. I like them and I haven't died while taking them, yet. Plus, you get green pee. They are kinda pricey (~$14/bottle), though. Did I mention green pee?

~Wonder

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaved_women View Post

I just specified for men because the omni pill said it was for men and improved your prostate (and heart)
I used to have a mediocre prostate before I started taking Vitomega Mens Multi-Vitamin + Omega-3 by Futurebiotics. Now people I don't even know are walking up to me on the street and commenting on what a magnificent prostate I have.

(And, um...don't women have hearts also? I am, of course, not including my exwife here.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.