VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first i want to apologize to anyone on here that has a mullet, lets hope that everyone has evolved out of the 80's. i saw a man today that had the longest mullet i've ever seen . down to the middle of his back. why oh why was this haircut ever in style, and more importantly why won't people let it go.
please i beg of you friends don't let friends leave the house with a mullet

·
Registered
750 Posts
omg... wait til you see muppetcows pics from the gathering

she has the mullet from hell

i dont know what she was drinking when she let someone cut her hair like that

must be those weirdass nebraskans... even worse than canadians!!!

Caroline

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Hey I have a mullet, just cause I like my hair out of my face, yet long in the back. doesnt look mulletish right now, but when I get my summer cut, it will be.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mullets... Hehehe...

I know this lasdy that has had a mullet for YEARS! I don't remember her ever NOT having a mullet... She looks... bad...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

oh my that site has some really bad mullets. funny story... it had to be about fifteen years ago. my brother got his first mullet
. he actualy asked my mom to give him a perm in the back. oh what a site to see my extremely macho 13 year old brother in the kitchen with curlers in his hair. he's almost 30 now and still has the same haircut, no perm. and sadly he's passed the mullet gene to my 5 year old nephew

·
Registered
811 Posts
I really, really like the mullet - on men, and on some women. I don't like the "redneck" mullet or the "I can beat you up" mullet, but I love the 80's music mullet. And I like the country music mullet. I loved my husband's hair when he wore it in a mullet. I don't know why everyone hates them....they look SO much better than when a man (particularly) has long hair in the front that hangs in his face, or worse, ends at his jawline.

I loved my hair with a spikey mullet that I can pair with really funky, artsy earings and dramatic makeup. It shows my ears (which I love and which have a total of 15 piercings), and lets me have long hair, too. When I look over the last 15 years with my husband, both he and I have had mullet several times, and I think that those pictures are often the most flattering. Of course, he one time got a perm in back - the other attorneys at the courthouse never let him forget it - I really liked it.

go figure....!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Some mullets are okay. The kind where the short is incredibly short and the long halfway down your back - that's a no go. But take hide's for instance. Very cool. 8-10 inches in the front, a bit longer in the back. And have it all fluffy like a bunny, too. Those are cool. Although I doubt anyone has one anymore.

·
Registered
878 Posts
eeewwww mullets are ssoooo gross !!

scaryvegan - screw you !! us canadians soo do not have mullets !!

and if we did i wud totally attack them

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Being a hockey fan, I'm constantly exposed to the horrible things. I've seen good and bad but the worst is definitely the short on top and long (down to the butt) in the back. It's just wrong

·
Banned
559 Posts
i have a mullet fascination. i am almost, rather obsessed with them.

i dated a guy who used to have a permed mullet back in the 80's (when he was in living the 80's high life i was still 6 or so, mind you).

some people can pull the mullet nonsense off..but a vast majority, as in, say, 98.7 percent cannot. they simply cannot.

and they should not try. they should not joke around about these things. but like i said, some can handle it.

i have a bumper sticker on my car that says 'friends dont let friends get a mullet.'

fabulicious.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts