VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Ents?

Sproat, ¿Te gusta estudiar el español? Finalmente, ¡alguien para hablar español conmigo!

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
So I can be an ent just by saying I want to be one? Count me in!

Sproat,

El español no es tu enemigo. ¡Es una lengua magnifica!

Choi,

Para comunicar, tu grammar no necesita ser perfecto. No tengo la fluencidad que quisiera tener, pero yo atempto.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Choi,

Con mÃ*, no necesitas hablar en el formal. Soy <<tu>> a tÃ*. No somos estrictas aquÃ*.

Mike,

You can be a stud like that if I can be a PhD'd college prof like that, too!

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I opened up this thread again, so I better post. Hi. This is my post. Aren't you happy? Many happy returns.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
This looks like the first post in this thread in awhile from a "VB oldbie"... I'm really enjoying reading all these new writing styles and trying to figure out the inside jokes y'all have.

Digeridoos are a frickin' lot of fun! I like the group RiverTribe, and they use a variety of unusual Chinese and Australian instruments. The digeridoo is one of them. I just wish I had more money to put into music right now or I'd buy their CDs.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Meo and Triumvir,

Thanks so much for the offer. I'm sure as I notice things y'all have said that I didn't understand, I'll ask. Then you can tell me the stories. What are some of your best memories from the old VegWeb? Who came up with some of the best ideas for threads?

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I think I've made up my mind about this one: I'm going to bed. Now. Like now.

Like is such a general word.... maybe an hour from now would be a good ti-

NO! SKYLARK! GO TO BED!!!

*ah* Yes, I yell at myself sometimes.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Snowbunny,

Did you take the suggestion that I gave you via PM last night? What did you think of them, if you did do it?

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
snowbunny,

You sent everyone a belly button sniffer PM, I presume. If the male in question received one, if I were him, I wouldn't think anything of it other than "here's a chick trying to make acquaintences". I mean, that's what I thought.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
That it was... so creative, she is.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Saborm,

Yes, you will be excommunicated from the Cult of VeggieBoards if you do not take pictures. The High Priest Michael will see to that.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Be afraid, be very afraid... Michael has a host of hitmen, one of whom is Tame. Tame is aka the Enforcer of the Rules of the Cult of VeggieBoards.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I just wanna say... I think Slut for Power is better.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Saborm,

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Saborm,

Slut for Power has a long and glorious tradition on VB. Muah is the upstart and must prove itself worthy of the distinction of competing with SFP.

Ntel,

So Muah is better because you're here more often? Dearie, I think you have some self-esteem issues gone awry! Have you seen the VB shrink lately? I'm sure Tame would be glad to help you with any problems you're facing.

Just messin'.... bring on the sluttery! Nothing wrong with a little posting competition.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Yeah, I know, I hate it when I accidentally hit the return key before I'm done typing my message. Oh well. At least it was in a slutting thread!

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Ntel,

You've posted more than once on SFP... you're doing well!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.