VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 12761 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Veggie board people ----- > Hello all from veggie boards ! The name is Sprout and I wanted to post this, its also sumthin the veg web peeps had back at home

Vegweb people -----> Muah hah hah hah post is back !!

Both ----> remember i have my ways to hunt yall down !

Hello everybody !!

On this fine spring night I am quite bored and not wanting to study for a spanish exam so here I am !

Well to get to the point of this post/topic I've noticed that with every topic there are many people that have looked at the topic but not responded well that changes with this post!!

Since you have looked at this post you now have to reply it doesnt matter what you say , whatever is on your mind i guess but you have to post something !

And if you dont I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN !!!!!!!

you dont want to know what will happen

so now that you have read this get posting !!

I wonder if this post will do as well as it did in vegweb 812 reply's lets try to beat that in our new home !!!!!!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MUAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH '

hhmmm it is just me or am i getting good at that laugh ! lol

·
Registered
0 Posts
egads Sprout!!! You've unleashed the beast again! Good heavens...well at least I've replied so you just stay away from me!

Choi

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Ents?

Sproat, ¿Te gusta estudiar el español? Finalmente, ¡alguien para hablar español conmigo!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Good laughs...
I never went on this thread at VegWeb... I guess I'll have to start here.

Well, it's stupid rant time from Meo:

Okay, so our Destination Imagination team has made it to the Minnesota State Competition, we're all excited and such. We get our scores handed out to the team members a week after Regional Competition. So we're going over the points and how we can improve at one of our meetings, so we read it outloud. And when we were reading, I looked at the points and realized that something was screwed up. So I looked closer and added all the points up again, and realized that they jipped us 10 points in one of our categories! We got second... and we would have gotten first (the first team had 3 more points than our original... so we technically had 7 more points than them)! We were all ticked off, and we could have gotten the FIRST PLACE recognition if these idiots had ever seen a calculator! Don't get me wrong, I love DI and all that the participating people do, but you could think about it and ADD CORRECTLY! So we only have second place ribbons instead of first place ribbons and the plaque! Our whole team is really ticked off, and we decided that we DEFINITELY have to kick asterisk at State.

And that was another rant from Meo... thanks for listening.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Spanish isn't fun... at least for me. Of course, I had 6 different teachers throughout it because my regular teacher took maternity leave.

A lot of people aren't replying... *tsk, tsk*... You'll have to get 'em, sprout.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I studied French at university but I don't know any of it anymore and it's been less than a year.

I doubt that I'd ever learn Spanish

·
Registered
0 Posts
mi grammer español no es muy bueno, pero intentare hablar mas para los altavoces españoles aqui

Choi

PS. Can I be a tiny ent? is that possible?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
!! I know !!!!

come people !!!

okay its time to curse them !!

siht dnal si ruoy dnal siht dnal si ym dnal morf ianrofilac ot wen kroy dnalsi ! ho siht dnal si edam rof uoy dna em !!!

hehehhee the good old this land is your land this land is my land backwards curse shud warn them or else i start to hunt them down !!

choi an ent ! welcome !!! well its not up to me but if it was you would be an ent!

1 - 20 of 12761 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.