VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I nearly fell over...I got home tonight and my little princess, who I consider to be quite conservative, really, really surprised me tonight!! She is like "your gonna think I'm weird",,,,"I did something a little sexy for you"...I'm like wtf????

"C" then pulled up her shirt and I was like, what in the hell has she dunn. Then pops open her cut little belly button with a couple little piercings (kinda like a little rod with piercings on each end"...I'm like....OH MY GOD!!! HOW SEXY...put the kid to bed...cause that is SOOOOOO HOT....YOU LITTLE HOTTIE!!! I have never anything so sexy.....Think she did it for our vacation, since we'll be on the beach most of the trip....

Hey Mike can you believe it??? You know how conservative she is???? WOW!!!!

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I've been thinking of getting mine done...ask her how much it hurt. ^_^;;;; I found the barbell I want to use and everything...it has Venom from the Spiderman comics on one end!!!! I love it! I just don't like pain. ><

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
Wow! That is surpsrising. I agree, belly button piercings are sexy!

VK - A friend got her belly button done when I got my eyebrow done. Mine didn't hurt at all but hers was considerably worse - she didn't cry at all but she did whimper a couple of times.

This is an awesome site for piercings - http://www.tribalectic.com/Home.asp

There are a lot of stories by people who have had them done (including mine somewhere) and it will help you a lot with what to expect - before, during, and after.

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
"I just dont get body Piercing. It doesnt make sense to me."

I don't get it either. Unless of course you are missing a hole where most people have one, and not being able to urniate or defecate due to lack of a normal hole for those purposes is expected to be a problem. Then I'd get a piercing right away.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Whatever I get pierced has to be cover-upable. We actually have a code for piercings. I guess the old-timer clients with tons of money that I have wouldn't feel to confident in me for whatever reason if I had visible piercings other than my ears. That'll change...but probably not for like the next 10 years or more.

Sheesh...it all goes back to assumptions made on physical appearance, which is dumb but that's just the way it is.

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
mrb writes:

================

... I guess the old-timer clients with tons of money that I have wouldn't feel to confident in me for whatever reason if I had visible piercings other than my ears...

Sheesh...it all goes back to assumptions made on physical appearance, which is dumb but that's just the way it is

===============

Personally i look at people's ears, both male and female, and I tend to trust women without pierced ears more than I trust women with pierced ears. I also tend to get a first impression that women without earrings are more dependable, honest, honorable, and smart, than women with earrings. Of course the only satisfactory way to judge tradespeople is to judge them on their actual performance, over a period of time. But these are the hunches I tend to get at first, when I first see people.

·
Banned
559 Posts
my boyfriend has his peirced. and i have to admit sometimes i think its freakin hot. but sometimes i'm like 'what the hell??'

he's definitely got the abs and stomach for it which makes it sexxxxxier than it would if he had some big gut of course.

i can't look at if close up cause it grosses me out though.

in general, notta fan of any body peircing.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
She said it hurt for a little bit, just like a painful shot...Compared to childbirth she rated it a one....She got the barbell too, so it won't get caught on anything.

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
"why do you tend not to trust people with pierced ears Soilman?"

Well, I feel ears have an intrinsic desire, and a god-given right, to keep their integrety, to survive the way they are, without being attacked, and without injury. And I feel that anyone who doesn't have enough respect for the rights of their own ears, to leave them the way they are, if they aren't harming anyone by simply being themselves, that such a person would be less likely to be relied upon to have respect for me, and consideration for me.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts