VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you like Mr. Alpaca? (a.k.a 'That Alpaca Guy')

If you have something good to say about him, do not hesitate to let the whole world know!

I realized how important Mr. Alpaca is for VB, when I opened The Veggie Patch not so long ago. I attached a screenshot of what I saw.

Mr. Alpaca, you are the hero of the nightly VB and true inspiration for all aspiring board users!

And btw. I LOVE alpacas!

·
Registered
0 Posts
How Nice! Yes, I love Mr. Alpaca Dude!

Much Love to my Furry Friend!

It just wouldn't be the same here without him. I'm so glad we have him (just don't you even ever think about trying to get away)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Can I join? I think he is great, he always welcomes all the new people that join VB and makes them feel welcome. He also has a great sense of humour and his posts make me smile.

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Oatmeal

I attached a screenshot of what I saw.

Sorry for that, I had two small meetings so I had to leave the computer alone.....

But, ok, Mr Alpaca is a nice member.

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
wow. just wow.

When I saw this thread I just fell out of the seat!

But if 1vegan hadnt been busy I never would have posted so much.

Mr. Alpaca is very very happy!!!!!!!!

You made my day. Hell, you made my week!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

thankyou ALL!!!!

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Well, I have to join in & say something nice too. You seem like a great person & you definitely add to the VB community! Keep on posting!

·
Registered
985 Posts
Yes, yes. I, too, love Mr. Alpaca. He's the man. I'm always happy to see him here, and he'll play pointless thread games with me until the alpacas come home. AND he was there when my baby took her first steps (last night! WOOOHOOO) So I named him honorary internet alpaca-godfather. Hehe. At least it'll be an amusing story for my kiddo when she's older "Did you know when you were a year old you had an alpaca for an honorary godfather???" Nevermind... I'm strange. But, in conclusion, yay for Mr. Alpaca! And by the way... I love the new alpaca avatar, man!

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
I wanna join too.

He's a funny fellow... always coming up with off the wall stuff.

At first I thought he was strange, then I realised it was a good strange.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
!!!Felicitaciones, Senor Alpaca!!!

*links arms and sings "For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow....."*

·
Registered
0 Posts
I like That Alpaca Guy! Alpaca's are cool!

BTW, I know someone else that loves alpaca's as much as you, Alpaca Guy!
My brother-in-law loves alpaca's, he want's an alpaca farm some day. I got him a little alpaca for his birthday, not a real one!
I somtimes call him alpaca man!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts