VeggieBoards banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I been saying I am new for a few years now but, I had major distractions.<br>
Well, we are in process of moving into our own home and this will be a haven of peace of restoration for us.<br>
I am compileing a list to get in our food pantry and freezers and fridge when we move to our new home soon.<br>
We are too congested in our duplex we are living at too many boxes and washer and dryer is in the kitchen its not spacy enough for me to experiment so i am still working on my transition to to Ovo lacto vegeterian I choose but taking one step at a time. I am finding that I can eat salads and fruits and veggies just fine now and I am giving it ago and I love beans in chili and soups instead of meats.<br>
Thanks for understanding

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Good luck with everything, PVL.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am doing mostly plant base diet now because of the pre cancerious scare and I need to lose the weight to prevent cancer, plus we found a house perhaps and when we move I can prepare nice and wholesome meals better when we move we are more spaced out and organised well will be that is in this new place.<br>
I am glad we are out of the stuck up biased country living in our state, I can go to more stuff around me and I can do much.<br>
I am also going to get into holistic health as well and natural stuff more. I am beginning to love my life again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts